Photograph


 I am an aspiring photographer who likes to depict the story through simple photography. This image tells a story of being sorry. Sometimes in life being sorry isn't enough if you are guilty. Everyone deserves a second chance. 


Photography is an art form that allows me to express my unique perspective and creativity. Through composing images, experimenting with lighting and angles, and selecting subjects, I can explore their artistic voice and develop their own visual style. Photography encourages me to observe my surroundings with a keen eye and pay attention to details that might often go unnoticed. I learn to see the world from different perspectives, noticing patterns, textures, colors, and unique moments that can be captured through my lens. 

Photography enhances my ability to interpret visual information and communicate ideas effectively. By framing subjects, choosing focal points, and considering composition, I learn how to convey specific messages or emotions through my photographs. Photography involves making decisions about lighting, exposure, composition, and subject matter. I learn to think critically and solve problems in real-time, making adjustments to achieve the desired outcome and effectively capture their vision.

Students can depict other cultures, traditions, and tales through photography. Students get a stronger awareness for cultural variety through investigating many themes and documenting people, places, and events, building empathy and understanding.Photography can be an effective technique for increasing public awareness of environmental and social issues. Students can produce photographs that tell stories, shine light on significant issues, and motivate action, as well as foster empathy and promote good change.Collaboration and teamwork can be fostered through photography projects. Students can work on assignments together, discuss ideas, review one other's work, and learn from each other's points of view, promoting a helpful and collaborative learning environment.


Popular posts from this blog

HOW MANY SECOND CHANCES?

Excursion Video